Hashim Property's experienced team of experts and legal department provide a comprehensive service around Turkish citizenship. This includes all aspects of the process, from recommending the right property combination, to pre-approving your citizenship application, to recommending highly qualified immigration attorneys to finalize your application. Our after-sales service continues with full investment management according to the investor's requirements. Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.Get more information now!
Hashim Property is your lifelong investment consultant with before and after-sale services!
The potential Turkish Citizenship applicants are needed to buy a property in Turkey which is worth a minimum of $250,000. This may be realized either by purchasing one or multiple properties, with provisions of regulations. It is obligatory to keep the purchased property for at least 3 years. The buyer must register this commitment as an annotation on the title deed and/or on the notarized sales contract. Later the value of the property will be determined by an official valuation survey operated by the authorities that are issued by the Banking Supervision Board. The value of the property must be at least $250,000 in the valuation report. The buyer must transfer the total value of the property to the seller via bank transaction and supported by bank receipts that prove they made the transaction from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account. In case the buyer bought the property with a mortgage loan or the property subjects to a mortgage by any means, the mortgage value will be reduced from the value stated in the valuation report and the remaining sum will be taken into consideration. The applicant must deliver the application documents to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, Directorate of Foreigners’ Department, through the Ministry of Environments and Urbanization, Land registry office.
Get acquainted with the basic steps of Turkish Citizenship Program!
• Applications can be made from the government's website and any tax office in Turkey. • Your original passport information and biometric photos
• Proof of money transaction from abroad during the buying stage • Original passport of the buyer and Tax Registration Number • An official document (such as Public Utility Bill) shows your address of residence
• In a total value of $250,000 or equivalent Turkish Lira (single or multiple units) worth real estate property • Completed or Close Completion • Habitation License • Construction Servitude or Ready Title Deed • Feasible for Official Valuation Survey
• Bank Transfer and Original receipt of transaction • Title Deed Registry and/or Notarized Sales Contract annotated with “Not To Be Sold For 3 Years"
• Official Valuation Survey • Bank Transfer Receipt • Application to Ministry of Environment and Urbanization
•Required Documents • Application to the Directorate General of Migration Management
• Required Documents • Apply to Ministry of Environments and Urbanization, Land Registry Office
Time provision for all types investments is 3 years.
You can be a Turkish citizen with the condition that you can take back all investments along with legal returns 3 years later.
You can sell your property once the necessary time expires, and Turkish Citizenship has been given.
Applicant’s spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted Turkish Citizenship.
You don’t have to at present in Turkey to take part in the Program.
Your Turkish Citizenship will remain throughout your life, and your children will be born as Turkish Citizens.
You can have multiple citizenships of different countries along with your Turkish Citizenship.